A factory Linux profile configuration was included in Evanios Monitoring - Charlotte - Full 04.19.2018 which can prevent the filesystem metrics from being returned for monitored objects utilizing the factory Linux Profile.
When viewing a monitored object, the File System section and metrics will not be present on the list of metrics.
To remove these profiles:
- Navigate to Evanios Monitoring > Definition > Profiles.
- Select the Linux profile.
- Click the Profile Configurations tab.
- Select both records where script variable is Include, script is FILE SYSTEM, and value is asdf.
- In the Actions on selected rows dropdown, select Delete
- Evanios Monitoring - Charlotte - Full 04.19.2018
- Evanios Monitoring - Charlotte - Full 10.31.2019